This Neck Gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Printed in the USA, Mexico and Europe
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Exclusively available through us; Proshot Bazaar. It's designed by one of our professional designers. It is a traditional Persian design, Persian art has one of the richest art heritages in world history and has been strong in many media including architecture, painting, weaving, pottery, calligraphy, metalworking and sculpture. We also accept custom orders. You can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.
It takes 2-7 business days to create products.
Our shipping time is 2-14 business days depending on the order's destination. Shipping cost will be calculated at check out.
The product is intended to be used as an accessory. The product is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.